Thursday 3 May 2012

Legally Blonde the musical

Last night I went to see Legally Blonde the musical. It was amazing! The cast were phenomenal, I mean to single anyone out would be wrong. I do have to say the actress playing Elle(Faye Brookes) had the Reese Whitherspoon look to a tee. Her voice was a treat to listen to. Being a touring cast, a lot of the actors had to play two and three different roles. The energy never faded if anything, it got even more upbeat. You can not sit still in your seat, you want to dance and sing, even if you don't know the lyrics! The dogs get the biggest round of applause when they take their run on. If you're a fan of Smash, The actor who plays Tom was in the broadway version as Emmett alongside Laura Bell Bundy. The show recieved a standing ovation and you can see why. I was up before everyone. You really can't find any fault, my face ached from smiling so much. Especially at the Riverdance scene! So this wannabe Elle says go find out where and when it's on and I promise you will not be disappointed "Just let me be Legally Blonde."

No comments:

Post a Comment