Saturday 14 May 2011

First Blog

Hi everybody DramaqueenAM here,

Well since my first, first blog has disappeared.  I'm trying again.

I think what I'll do is just talk about things I do, like I visit the theatre very often, so I'll write about things like that.

I also love reading, so if I find a good book and it's worth reading, I'll say.

So you know i like theatre, reading, TV well Sci Fi Stargate SG1 and Sanctuary.

If you can check out Stephen Maguire fab singer, http://www.stephenmaguirelive.com/  Love his music, very blues and jazz sound as well as a few others thrown in.

Fingers crossed this works again.

Last night was the ballet. 

The ballet was stunning. A modern twist on the story of Cleopatra.  The dancers out did themselves, the set was blank until a projector was turned on, we went from Egypt to Greece & back.  Shame it's was a small audience.There was more at the murder mystery upstairs.  The people who were there loved it and got a lot from it.

Next is a musical!  So I'll chat about that when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment